City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to All

Go down

Welcome to All Empty Welcome to All

Post  Sandros Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:39 am

Tal Traveler, and welcome to Gor.

As you embark on this journey it is important for you to know that Gor is not what some have made it out to be. It's not just some place of paradise, beauty and peace. It is a harsh and brutal world where Cities do come upon the threat of war. It's a place where Man's law prevails, Where Women understand their places with the weight of those laws weighing heavily upon their backs...and slaves are obedient without measure, fully understanding and aware that though it may not happen often, their lives depend on that obedience for the pleasure of the Free of Gor.

Now, I would personally like to Welcome You to Laura. My name is Sandros, and I am the Administrator of the City.

I do hope that you will enjoy your stay, please, feel Free to gander the boards but make sure that you read the laws of the City, and hopefully understand them and why they are in place. Now, having some understanding of law, and what law is, I know that there is no point of having laws if they are not enforced, and completely understood by those that abide by them. I also know there is a definite line between the letter of the law, and the spirit of the law. As the Administrator of the City, I personally give My word that those that abide by the laws of the City will be treated with dignity and respect. This is My law, this is My decree...please, do not take advantage of that.

We in the City of Laura maintain our Home in true Gorean fashion that we might keep our standards of Gor high. It is what the Citizens of Laura, as well as respected visitors, as well as Myself...deserve and expect, for we wish Gor to be Gor and not some whitewashed version of it, as I said before, Gor is harsh and brutal, but there is much beauty in that...and we here in the City wouldn't have it any other way.

So once again, come, sit, enjoy a bowl of paga...as I welcome You, to the City of Laura.

Sandros
Sandros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum