City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

slave rules

Go down

slave rules Empty slave rules

Post  mirit_S Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:45 pm

1) ALL Free Persons are to be adressed as Master or Mistress. If the Free Man is of the region of Torvaldsland and prefer to be adressed as "Jarl" then do so without arguement or thought of displeasure.

2) A slave's biggest responsibility is to be pleasing to the Free with everything she does, her safety and well being depends on it.

3) Everyone knows that a Free Person is not ALWAYS right, they are however, given their station as a Free, never wrong. So remember, when a Free Person tells you something you may not agree with, a slave always has the last word in any arguement, "Yes Master"

4) Jealousy and Possessiveness have killed more slaves than disobedience.

5) In the books, certain places would require what is refered to as "slave speech". It refers to a slave being required to pull first person pronouns out of her vocabulary (i, me, my, mine, ect), and speak souly in 3rd person. This is required within the walls of the Home.

6) Perfection of Service and Submission is the goal, mere excellence will be tolerated.

7) Your collar carries the honor of your Owner. Your attitude can make is as light as a feather or as heavy as a mountain.

8 ) If there are none requiring service, use the time to clean, cook, bake, practice serving techniques with the other slaves in the Home or learn about Gor. Sitting Idle will not be tolerated.

9) The Gorean slave owns nothing, not even a name. Her Owner entrusts her with a name, certain privilages as they are earned, jewelery and other gifts. Remember that as quickly as they are entrusted, they can be revoked.

10) The merest whim of your Owner is your highest law. And lawbreakers are punished. ..

11) It is advisable to follow such rules should you as a slave value your hide or your very life...

These Law's Are Set Forth By The Administrator Of Laura ~Sandros~

Once You have read the rules please respond showing you have read the rules and understand

mirit_S
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum